Ekta Saraiya is an Indian actress. Who mainly works in Hindi Television Industry. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Vishakha Maurya’ in the TV serial “Daayan”.
Read More : Jasleen Matharu Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts and More
Ekta Saraiya Biography
|Date of Birth:-||14 September 1987|
|Age:-||34 years (as of 2021)|
|birth place:-||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac:-||Virgo sun sign|
Ekta Saraiya Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||162 cm|
5 ft 4 in
|Weight (approx):-||56 kg|
|Hair color :-||brown|
Ekta Saraiya Career
|Television Debut :-||Simply Dreams (2007)|
Ekta Saraiya Education
Ekta Saraiya Family
|father’s name:-||name not known|
|mother’s name:-||Pratibha Saraiya|
|Brother’s Name :-||not known|
|Sister Name :-||not known|
Ekta Saraiya Affair
|Boyfriend :-||Jagrut Vijay Mehta (Creative Director)|
|Husband’s name :-||Jagrut Vijay Mehta (Creative Director)|
|Wedding date:-||26 December 2013|
Ekta Saraiya Favorite things
|Actor :-||shahrukh khan|
Ekta Saraiya facts
- He was born in a middle class family in Mumbai.
- He made his acting debut in 2007 with the TV serial “Simply Sapne”.
- In 2011, she appeared in the TV serial “Mukti Bandhan” in the role of ‘Rajvi’.
- She has acted in Star Plus serial Hamari Devrani.
- Her role of Mallika Singh in the serial Kya Hua Tera Vaada became very popular.
- In 2020, she appeared in Star Plus’s TV serial Anupama . In which she played the role of Dolly Patel.
- She played the lead role in DD National’s family drama, “Kalpana”.
- Ekta was good in studies during her school and college days. She often participated in co-curricular activities in her school and college.
- Ekta has deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Ekta Saraiya married Jagrut Vijay Mehta (Creative Director) on 26 December 2013.
Ekta Saraiya Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Ekta Saraiya Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Ekta Saraiya biography.
Thank you for read this article. If you like this article, please tell us on comment Section. If you want to read more article please visit our more articles and stay tune with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us on comment section, Thank you again.