Mandy Takhar is a British and Indian actress who has appeared in Punjabi films, known for the film Sardarji. Mandy Takhar was brought up in the United Kingdom, Mandy Takhar is the daughter of a Sikh Jatt family.
Mandy Takhar Biography
Mandy Takhar was born on 1 May 1987 in Wolverhampton, UK. His family was a Sikh Jatt family. Mandy Takhar was a native of a small village near Phagwara in Punjab. When Mandy Takhar was young, she liked to live and dress like boys.
Mandy Takhar was in high school, she was the only girl who was a member of the boys’ team rugby and football team. Mandy Takhar has also studied martial arts. Later she went to London and there she took her drama lessons at Kingston University. After that, Mandy Takhar decided to leave the UK and come to India in 2009 and made his career here in the Punjab film industry.
|Real Name||Mandy Takhar.|
|Nick name||Dippy and Dips.|
|Profession||Actor and Model.|
|Famous for||Her role of Sahiba In the film Mirza: The Untold Story.|
|Date of Birth||1 May 1987.|
|Birthplace||Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Taurus.|
Mandy Takhar Physical Stats
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.|
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.|
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Mandy Takhar Education
|Highest Qualification||Graduate and a degree in Theater.|
|School||Middle High School in Wolverhampton.|
|Alma Mater||Kingston University.|
Mandy Takhar Family
|Sister||Kammy Takhar and Jessi Boughan|
Mandy Takhar Affairs
|Interest||horse riding, watching movies, hanging out with friends|
Mandy Takhar Debut
- Pollywood Film – Ekam – Son of Soil (2010)
- Bollywood Film – Bumboo (2012)
- Tollywood Film – Biriyani (2013)
Mandy Takhar Awards
|2012||6th Punjabi Film and Music Festival||Most Prominent & Popular Face and Youth Icon||Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22|
|2013||PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Actress||Mirza – The Untold Story|
|2016||PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Sardaar ji|
Mandy Takhar Movies
|2010||Ekam – Son of Soil||Navneet|
|2012||Mirza – The Untold Story||Sahiba|
|2012||Saadi Wakhri Hai Shaan||Jot|
|2013||Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22||Simmy|
|2013||Ishq Garaari||Miss Sweety|
|2015||Munde Kamaal De||Sonia|
|2016||Sardaar Ji 2||Guest appearance|
|2016||Kadavul Irukaan Kumaru (Tamil)||Audi Car Lady|
|2017||Rabb Da Radio||Naseeb Kaur|
|2019||Yes I am Student||–|
Mandy Takhar Songs
Mandy Takhar Net Worth
|Net Worth||$90 Million|
Mandy Takhar Facts
- These are a mixture of both British and Indian. He decided to come to India from the UK after completing his studies in 2009.
- Mandy Takhar belongs to a Punjabi family in India. The village of his ancestors in Maliana, which is near Phagwara, Punjab.
- Earlier his family members did not want him to come into the film industry.
- Her film “Sardar Ji” brought her a lot of fame, after which she was also honored with many awards and also making her the top actress in the Punjab film industry.
- Mandy Takhar also got the award of Most Prominent and Popular Face and Youth Icon.
- She has also worked in many TV commercials.
- Mandy Takhar has also taken martial arts lessons.
- She was a tomboy from her childhood, due to which she also participated in the sports boys team during her school time and she was the only girl on that team.
- She has also appeared in Khalsa advertisements.
- In 2016 Mandy Takhar came to the relief camp and worked himself and helped Kurdish Yazidi refugees.
Mandy Takhar Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Yellow Dal, Pasta, Paneer, Saag|
|Favorite Actors||Ammy Virk, Diljit Dosanjh, Amrinder Gill|
|Favorite Colours||Black, Blue|
|Favorite Sports||Rugby, Football|
|Favorite Book||Sapiens- A Brief History of Humankind|
Mandy Takhar Social Media
In this post, we shared with you information related to Mandy Takhar Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height & More hope that you will like this Mandy Takhar biography.
Thank you for reading this article. If you like this article, please tell us in the comment section. If you want to read more articles please visit our more articles and stay tuned with us.
If you want to read any article please tell us in the comment section, Thank you again.