Tisca Chopra is an Indian actress, writer, and film producer. Tisca Chopra has worked in films in many languages. Tisca Chopra mostly works in Hindi films and Hindi TV serials.
Read More: Ismeet Kohli Biography, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend & More
Tisca Chopra Biography
|Real name||Tisca Zeren Aurora|
|Business||Actress, writer, filmmaker|
|Date of Birth:-||1 November 1973|
|Age:-||48 years (till 2022)|
|birthplace:-||Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh|
Tisca Chopra Physical Stats
|Length (approx):-||163 cm|
5 ft 4 in
Tisca Chopra Career
|Television Debut:-||an evening meeting|
|Debut film:-||Platform (1993)|
Tisca Chopra Awards
- She won the Stardust Best Supporting Actress Award at the People’s Choice Awards for the Bollywood film Taare Zameen Par.
- She won the Best Actor Female Award at the Jio Filmfare Short Film Awards in 2017 for her short film Chutney.
Tisca Chopra Education
|school:-||Apeejay School, Noida|
|College/University:-||Hindu College, Delhi|
|Qualification:-||Degree in English Literature|
Tisca Chopra Family
|father’s name:-||SC Arora (Principal)|
|Mother’s name:-||Name Not Known (Teacher)|
|Brother’s Name:-||Mayur C Arora|
Tisca Chopra Affair
|Boyfriend:-||Rohit Roy (Actor)|
|Husband’s name:-||Sanjay Chopra (pilot)|
|Date of marriage:-||not known|
Tisca Chopra Facts
- Tisca Chopra was born in Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh.
- Tisca Chopra started her television career in 1999 with the Star Plus TV serial Star Bestsellers – Ek Sham Ki Mitoat.
- After that, she appeared in many TV serials like Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani, Karishma Ka Karishma, Sarkar: Rishton Ki Untold Story, Mariam Khan – Reporting Live.
- Tisca Chopra started his film career with the 1993 Hindi film Platform. In which she played the role of Tina.
- She used her real name as Priya Arora in her debut film Platform.
- After that, she appeared in many Hindi movies like Bali Umar Ko Salaam, Gunehgaar, Taqdeerwala, Dandanayak, Karobar: The Business of Love, etc.
- She appeared in the 2007 Aamir Khan starrer film Taare Zameen Par.
- Tisca Chopra appeared in the 2011 Hindi films Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji and Love Breakup Zindagi.
- Tisca Chopra appeared in the 2012 Hindi film OMG: Oh My God.
- In 2019, she appeared in the Hindi film Good Newz in the role of Dr. Sandhya Joshi.
- She appeared in short films like Chutney, Chhuri, and Rubaru.
- Apart from acting, writing, and producing, she has also worked as a model and has worked with big brands like Olay, Marks & Spencer, Titan, Tanishq, Kellogg’s, Horlicks, and Bajaj Motors, and Godrej.
- She is fitness conscious and does yoga regularly.
- She is the granddaughter of famous Indian writer Khushwant Singh.
- Her father was the principal and maths teacher of the same school where she studied.
- In 2014, Tisca Chopra wrote a book called Acting Smart: Your Ticket to Showbiz.
- Her husband is a commercial pilot in Air India.
- His second book, What’s Up With Me? Was released in March 2021. This book is about unraveling the mystery of menstruation and puberty for young girls.
Tisca Chopra Favorite things
|Actress:-||Shabana Azmi and Priyanka Chopra|
|hobby:-||Workout, Yoga & Dance|
|restaurant:-||Yauatcha in Mumbai and Rosa Mexicana in SoHo, New York|
|eat:-||Raspberry delice, pani puri|
Tisca Chopra Social Media